New Patient Offer
(Value of $150)
New cash patients only.
X-Rays are not included.
Complete the form below to take advantage of this offer!
Offer Expires 12/16/2018
No matter how diligent you are in your home dental care regimen, you should still get a dental exam and cleaning at least twice per year. The importance of regular dental exams cannot be overemphasized - dental exams are the cornerstone of good dental health. In particular, regular checkups are essential for early detection of more serious problems. Early detection makes treatment easier, less expensive and more successful and effective. In your dental exam, your dentist will perform the following routine checks:
- Examine and assess gum health; check for gum disease.
- Diagnose any existing tooth decay.
- When indicated, take and analyze x-rays, which may reveal decay, bone loss, abscesses, tumors, cysts, and other problems.
- Screen for the presence of oral cancer.
- Verify the stability of any existing fillings or other restorations.
- Inform you of all findings and make treatment recommendations.
Cleaning and Prevention Procedures:
Dental services provided by Dr. Behn:
I couldn't have made a better choice for a dental office. Dr Behn and his professional staff went out of their way to assure that I got the very best of comfort and care. I highly recommend them to anyone seeking a 5 star dental office offering 5 star treatment and care.
Mary K Hall
Dr. Behn gave me a comprehensive examination using the latest technology and even spent time teaching about proper brushing and flossing techniques - I recommend Dr. Behn because he is passionate about dentistry and really cares about each and every patient.
R. Scott Repinski